Fire permits

Burn permits are needed for all outdoor burning, including a fire pit, and even if it's raining. Permits can be obtained from:

  • NH Division of Forests and Lands Online
  • Fire Warden Mike Connolly
  • Deputy Wardens: Patrick Connolly, William Wildes, and George Clark.

Burning will be allowed anytime the ground is fully covered with snow.  If you need more information, contact a Fire Warden. Call the Fire Department at 801-8607.