March 22, 2020
As you no doubt already know, the number of COVID19 cases in NH is escalating rapidly and include cases in local towns. Our commitment to separation and hand washing will be a major determinant of the disease’s local impact. Please step up your vigilance.
If you start to feel sick with a temperature, cough or difficulty breathing follow these steps:
- If an emergency, call 911 and describe your symptoms
- Otherwise, call your medical provider
- If you have any questions call the State medical resource line at either “211” or 271-4496
Following are new rules at the Wilton Recycling Center:
“We are open our normal hours but please remember the following:
- Respect the national guidelines concerning COVID-19.
- All trash must be in closed bags. If you are able, please push your bags into the building.
- Kleenex, paper towels, paper plates and napkins goes in the trash. Do not put into the mix paper.
- The "Wilmart" (free goods area) is closed indefinitely, effective immediately.
- Please have all scale transactions completed 15 minutes before closing. This includes weigh in, unloaded, weigh out and payment completed.
- Through your efforts and ours, we will do what we can to keep you and ourselves healthy throughout this period.
We appreciate your cooperation.”
The Greater Monadnock Public Health Network, which is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center, has asked that we advise you that the Greater Monadnock Medical Reserve Corps is looking for volunteers. Information is available at Gmmrc.org.
Under separate cover, we are sending the Governor’s latest emergency order.