TOWN OF TEMPLE, NH
The Planning Board will hold two Public Hearings on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 starting at 7:30 PM at the Town Hall Annex.
AGRICULTURE: Proposed amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to require Site Plan Review for commercial and large agricultural developments.
AUTOMOTIVE USES: Proposed amendment by petition to the Zoning Ordinance to allow auto repair shops in the Aquifer Protection District, and require auto repair shops to follow Best Management Practices (BMPs) as written by the state.
All interested parties are invited to attend.
Allan Pickman, Chairman
- *2017 proposed ZONING AMENDMENT re: Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's)
- 2016 PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT - COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL NOISE
- 2016 PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT - SIGNS
- BMPs for Agriculture from State of NH Dept of AG
- Building Permit Application
- Building Permit Fee Structure
- DRIVEWAY REGULATIONS (2017)
- Large Scale Heavy Construction General Conditions
- Large Wind Energy Systems
- NH Southwest Region Planning Commission (SWRPC)
- Planning Board Documents
- Public Hearing Notice 01/28/15
- SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS (2017)
- Subdivision Application Form
- VT/NH USDA Rural Development
- VT/NH USDA Rural Housing Programs
- Zoning Amendments voted in, March 2013
- Zoning Ordinance (2017)